Beat the Heat!

It's been so hot lately. I used to drink a lot of water with my bottle with me but still I feel so thirsty. Anyway, let us just keep on drinking water. :-)Watermelons are on season and they are so sweet. I had made a refresher drink that my husband and brother really like it a lot. We almost drink it every night after our dinner.

Here's the ingredients.

Watermelon and Mango Refresher from Muahri




Ingredients:

3 slices of Watermelon

1 or 2 medium size Mangoes (make sure it's sweet)

Ice cubes

Milk (I prefer powdered milk)

Sugar (to taste)



Procedure:

1. Put ice cubes into a container.

2. Pour Watermelons (cut into pieces).

3. Pour Mangoes (grated just use fork or by your own way).

4. Mix.. Mix.. Mix.. (Watermelon juice will comes out and mangoes will smells so delicious.
Seeds are fine with us. We eat it. You can take it out if you don't like it.)

5. Add in 5 tablespoons of powdered milk. (You may add any kind of milk you have at home.)

6. Add sugar. (Depends how sweet you prefer.)

7. Mix.. Mix.. Mix... and cheers!


Hope you try this at your home. Your family will like this after dinner and will have great time to talk with each other. Enjoy! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts