Honor Bee Service Project Ideas

I'd like to share the service project ideas I have for my Honor Bee. I thought that I should focus on giving service to a young woman and mentoring on her personal progress value experiences. I feel that I'm matured enough to give service and mentor a young woman. I'm a little nervous that she might not like me or she might feel uncomfortable with me but I hope we could get along each other well and enjoy doing the projects and services together. I'm happy that the mother of this young woman is very friendly and spiritual. She is very supportive to her daughter in completing the value experiences. And that is really important in this program. They will strengthen their mother-daughter relationship just like my mother and I before. I'm so thankful for this wonderful blessing!

Honor Bee Service Project Ideas
PROJECTS DONE
1. I made a Young Women Personal Progress Holder for the young woman I am mentoring.


2. I made a scripture cover for the young woman.

3. I  prepare general conference kit and I include the relief society for this kit.

4. Make a Prayer Rug for some one.



5. I'm teaching some one how to READ. I'll make a separate post for this story.

UPDATE:
I've learned that giving a service to others really needs a prayer for me to identify someone who needs help. And needs careful observation. And with that, I've identify various services for different people in the ward.


I want to know more ideas for Honor Bee Program. Please let me know and kindly leave a comment. Hope the ideas I mentioned above will help you too. Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know if you only want ideas for helping your young woman, but some things I have done for my honor bee are babysitting on Ward Temple Trip nights (for free, obviously), helping one of the Young Men with his eagle scout project and volunteering at the storehouse for an evening.

--S.
MuaHRi said…
Thank you for sharing.. Sometimes it becomes difficult for young women to see what service they could do..
AJ said…
Hi! I love your blog! I'm working on my Honor Bee also. I love your ideas! I have been helping others with their family history by photographing gravestones to make the information available online. Also, if the young women teachers need lesson handouts, I help make them.
AJ said…
Hi! I love your blog! So inspiring to see what my sisters far away are doing! I'm working on my Honor Bee also. I love your ideas! I have been helping others with their family history by photographing gravestones to make the information available online. I do online Family History Indexing too. Also, if the young women teachers need lesson handouts, I help make them.
AJ said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AJ said…
Hi! I love your blog! So inspiring to see what my sisters far away are doing! I'm working on my Honor Bee also. I love your ideas! I have been helping others with their family history by photographing gravestones to make the information available online. I do online Family History Indexing too. Also, if the young women teachers need lesson handouts, I help make them.
MuaHRiLou said…
Thank you so much AJ! :-) The Gospel has brought something marvelous into our lives. And we ought to share it to our love and happiness to others! Hope you'll continue your good works and service! I know God will bless you even more. oh~~ that's a good idea for your Honor Bee. Thanks again! :-)

Popular Posts