R.S. Presidency Planner



Thank you so much to all of you who really have like the Relief Society Meeting Agenda. It was viewed, shared and pinned many times. I hope that some of you have used that form because it has helped us a lot during our meeting. 

My calling as a Relief Society President is not only on Sunday Calling but it's an everyday calling. I've realized that because one time I feel down and I shared my feelings with one of the brothers. He told me that I should not give up and should not be worry because my calling is only on Sunday. I agreed to not give up. But as I pondered that, I've realized that it is not only on Sunday. When I realized that, I don't have bad feelings or have thought to ask for a release. I've come to know that I really wanted to serve, so I should not ask for release and should be grateful that the Lord has entrusted me with this responsibility. Actually, I have been blessed tremendously and have been grateful for all that God has blessed me and has not blessed me.

Today, I'm happy to share with you how we organize our planning in the Relief Society Organization in my ward. Finally, I'm happy we came up with this idea. Now it's easy to track down and to plan. Planning is very important. Everyone in the organization will have the right direction with accompany with the Holy Ghost everything will go well. But I don't want it to be very detail that will get me disappointed. I want to exercise my faith and trust to the Lord that He will take care of the rest that beyond my control.

Here is our Relief Society Planner. Not so fancy but makes a big help.

Contents:

-> Cover - You can choose your own design for the front cover of your planner. 

-> Relief Society List of Calling and Members: I feel this is important because we should know who are sisters have called and how many members do we have in our ward. We can ask a copy of this from our ward secretary or the RS President can print this by signing in on the Church official website.

-> Attendance Roll: The stake presidency and the bishopric require the attendance quarterly. We have to include this in our binder. The ward secretary gave us this copy.

-> Relief Society Presidency Meeting Agenda: You can download this from the previous post HERE.

-> Relief Society Monthly Plans: During our meeting, we included the program of Sunday for the whole month. This is easy for us during Sunday when RS President is absent or if the secretary is not around. In case the assigned sisters in the program is not present, we can easily replace her with the one present.



I made some revisions to look good a little bit. :-) And I like how it looks now.



-> Relief Society Calendar of Activities: This is required by the Bishop to be submitted early. We use this form to remind us on what was our planned activity each month. You can download this in the previous post but I have a new revision below.



Here's my new revision:





-> Relief Society Calling Chart Tracker: We wanted to reach out to our sisters with their calling in the Relief Society and help them magnify them. We use this to help us track the progress of sisters with their calling and if they have any concerns or difficulties handling their callings we would know directly from them and not from other people.



My new revision.




-> Relief Society Bulletin: Actually we don't keep this in our binder but we can have two copies so that we can always update our sisters on things we should study and do and for the announcements. One copy is posted in the bulletin and the other one is for the next month to be posted for replacement. You can see this in the previous post also.




-> List of Lessons: We don't want to happen when we don't know which chapter should be taught on a particular Sunday. We just have to sign-in in our church official website and there we can find the lesson schedule. We gave this to the teachers and the presidency. For the sisters, we made a bookmark where all the lesson schedules were written. Except for the 4th Sunday, we have to wait for the instruction and announce it to the class or write it in our Relief Society Bulletin.

-> Visiting Teaching Invitation: 




 -> Visiting Teaching Report: 

-> Visiting Teaching Supervisor's Report:

Download: Visiting Teaching Supervisor's Report

I do not intend that you follow all that I share and I've done but I'm hoping that this could give you something where you can start with your own planner. Hoping that this could give you an idea and inspiration. 

THANK YOU for stopping by! Really appreciate it!

Post a Comment

0 Comments