Relief Society Meeting Chart

I love my calling in the Church! I'm serving as Relief Society Additional Meeting Coordinator. It helps me to learn new things, discover new skills and develop my skills and personality. It helps me overcome my weaknesses and it helps me love my sisters.

A nice talk from Julie B. Beck, Relief Society General President, 
When sisters meet for Relief Society meetings during the week, they have the opportunity to learn and accomplish the charitable and practical responsibilities of the Relief Society. This is where they learn and practice skills that will help them increase their faith and personal righteousness, strengthen families and homes, and provide service to those in need. These meetings are meant to be instrumental in teaching the skills and responsibilities of womanhood and motherhood in the Lord’s plan. It is here that women learn and apply principles of provident living and spiritual and temporal self-reliance, and they also increase in sisterhood and unity as they teach one another and serve together.
I wanted to share with you how I plan our Relief Society Additional Meeting.

1. I pray, search and ponder how to carry out the activity that will help Sisters in the ward for a particular topic that will fulfill the purposes of Relief Society. It is sometimes a tough job to do.
When we plan, we ask what the Lord needs us to learn and become in order to be prepared for eternal life. In the wisdom of the Lord, every ward has its own unique characteristics, which no other ward shares. This can be compared to the DNA that identifies every human being as unique. Every bishop has the responsibility for his specific ward.
2. Write down ideas and inspirations. I write it down in my RS Chart.
Which you can download from here. When inspiration come, it comes so rapidly that I can't afford to lose them.


 3. I talk with the Relief Society Presidency together with the Bishop to discuss the activities and the plan how to carry this out. Share ideas and discuss further how does the activities will be an influence for good and will help sister develop their skills and fulfill the purposes of the Relief Society.

If we work with this understanding, we will seek revelation and work in companionship with a bishop to fulfill the purposes of Relief Society in our own wards. As a result of operating in this way, if sisters and families need to be prepared for emergencies, the Relief Society can organize, teach, and inspire that preparation. If sisters and families need to prepare for the temple, the Relief Society can organize, teach, and inspire sisters to do that. If a bishop needs young single adult women to share the gospel and bring their friends back into activity, the Relief Society can organize, teach, and inspire that work. If mothers need to learn how to nurture and care for their children, the Relief Society can organize, teach, and inspire that work. If sisters need to learn and improve homemaking skills that will help their homes become a center of spiritual strength, then the Relief Society can organize, teach, and inspire that work. As has happened throughout our history, if priesthood leaders need to accomplish something significant, they can call upon the Relief Society to help them.
I feel excited every time we have meeting or activity. I'm excited of new things to be learn and to be taught. I'm grateful for the Relief Society organization and the sisters for being so kind and cooperative. I'm also thankful for their support to me as their RS Coordinator.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
cannot download the file from the link. it gives some strange site that wants your login info from social media or ads or pay for premium, but no real file to download..
MuahRi said…
Hi! I'm sorry to hear that... I think you must have a 4shared account but anyway.. I have been transferring the file to my google drive account. Please try this link. This can be view by anyone and hopefully download also.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3k_fj-KezK3YjFYMS0xbGRidlU/view?usp=sharing
Thank you for stopping by my blog! :-)