Family Group Record (FGR) with Photos



Lately, I thought of re-organizing my family history files. Making it more organize and more lively. I like to encourage and to inspire someone doing the family history work because I know there are treasures in each of our family history discoveries.

PAF discontinued

Do you remember my post about the PAF Printing Options? There I shared one of the ways to print if you want to track the list of names for ordinances and with missing information.

In the printing option, you can print a family group record with a photo box. It is a great option that this software can provide. 

Unfortunately, this software was discontinued. We can no longer download the software from the church website. 


Luckily, I still have the software

I had it on my USB. I tried to install it on my desktop and it is still working. There are some features in this software that I like.

One of those is I can view all the names on the list with information. In one glance I can know how many names I added and who needs more information. 

And the other one that I like is the family group record with a photo box.


The special feature

The special feature of this family group record is the photo box at the right of each individual's information.

The size of this photo box is 1.5" x 1.5". This form includes up to twelve (12) children. 

Also, information on LDS Ordinances was included.
Family History Activity

I thought this could be a great family history activity. 

You get to print this family group record blank. 

Choose a specific family in your family history record or use your own family. 

Prepare pictures ahead of time. 

The best part is to fill out each individual's information together and enjoy your discussions.  


Sharing time

This is a fun activity especially when we get to put the photos on the box. Remembering each person with photos will be fun and it might be serious for some. It is good to tell children about the good qualities each person has. This a treasure that we have in each of our families.

I hope this could give you the inspiration to enjoy Family History Work! I'm sharing this family group record with a photo box in PDF file. You can download by clicking the link below. Thank you!


DOWNLOAD

Post a Comment

0 Comments