Visiting Teaching - Invitation

Yesterday, we have given out a Visiting Teaching Invitation for every Sister Companionship. Assigning sisters to visit teach is really hard. I was given the task to assign Sisters to be visited for every companionship. Really hard and so many things to be considered. But I truly know, through constant prayer and being sensitive to the promptings of the Holy Ghost, I was able to assigned Sisters. I know this might not be perfect but I'm thankful for the result yesterday. I saw the Sisters were excited for their sacred assignments.
 I was even visited yesterday! ha ha.. :-)
Thanks to my Visiting Teachers!
I thought this was helpful also because they were able to know who was assigned to them and who was their companion instead of just telling them.

I'm thankful for the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. Really is true! 
I hope this could help you also!

Post a Comment

0 Comments