HOW I SET UP MY DAILY LOG BULLET JOURNAL

 

After careful observation and tried several styles, I finally got the best way for my needs. 

This is how I set up my daily log. This setup is exactly as Ryder Caroll describes in his book. 

Before I follow his method, I run over all my notepads I used to have before. I checked all my entries and how I wrote down my task before I adopted the bullet journal method. I'll have a separate post on that in the future. I want you to see how I list my tasks.

I've realized I also used bullets for my task. The only difference is that now I'm more organized, productive, and intentional.


DAILY LOG SETUP

Each page is intitled daily log. 

I write the date at the upper left each day and highlight using KOI coloring brush pen in light warm gray color.

I divide my task into PERSONAL TASKS and WORK TASKS using black and blue pens respectively.

At the bottom of these tasks, I have this NOTES section. I write notes to remind myself, my observations, ideas, feelings, or whatever is in my mind that I need to write down. 

Next is my GRATITUDE section. Before I used to have two pages for gratitude however I don't feel like going back to my gratitude page. I find it easy to write down my gratitude every day, during my reflection routine before bedtime. It helped me to always be humble.



DAILY LOG KEY
  • Bullet - Task
  • Task  - Task Done
  • X Task not needed
  • Task  ~> - Task move to next day
Until next time! Thank you everyone for your support! I hope and pray that this blog will always bring inspirations to you! 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Jellybean said…
I like your idea of having the “gratitude” note everyday. Thank you for sharing your daily log.
Mari said…
I'm excited for you! Thank you!