April 2021 General Conference Notes

Are you excited about the upcoming General Conference? There was an announcement that it will be virtual again. At the last conference, I woke up early in the morning to watch in our living room with breakfast. I realized it is nice to watch the conference early in the morning. 

You might wonder how I jot notes while listening to a general conference. I will reveal to you my secrets today. 😉

I have a notebook for the general conference. Every conference, I used it to write all the things I heard for each talk. 

I have a pattern but nothing fancy. Just simple.

I make a page title, the month and year of the general conference, and the session schedule.

I write down the hymns. Name of the speaker. I listen carefully and write down words or phrases that get my attention. When that happens, my mind just sticks to it, remembers every word that I can write everything faster. I continue this until the end of the talk.

Different styles and techniques on note-taking are very helpful while listening to the speaker. At the end of the talk, I would make a heart if I love the talk and a star if I want to prioritize for deep study afterward.

Today, I want to share with you a trifold general conference notes. I was planning to distribute a copy of this for our sisters in the Relief Society organization. 

I would like to encourage them to listen carefully during the conference in the comfort of their homes. I hope that this will help serve the purpose.  

This is available in a PDF file.


I included other session schedules.



This is the back page. 


HOW TO USE

Write down the questions you have in your life that you want enlightenment on.

Write the name of the speaker. The space below is for your notes taking. Don't write too much because you will run out of space. Just the keywords and phrases that caught your attention. 

Shade the heart if you love the talk and it touched your heart. Star if you want to priority for deep study afterward. 


HOW TO PRINT

Use Letter size (8.5"x 11") paper. Print back to back to your paper. Choose which session for your front page and the back page. 

Choose "fit to printable area" for scale. This is very important. 


GENERAL CONFERENCE TRIVIA

Do you know how many speakers there are for the general conference? And for each session?

SATURDAY MORNING SESSION - 7 speakers

SATURDAY AFTERNOON SESSION  - 8 speakers

WOMEN'S SESSION - 7 speakers

SUNDAY MORNING SESSION - 6 speakers

SUNDAY AFTERNOON SESSION - 8 speakers

36 Speakers in total. 


I'm excited for the new inspiring message that molds me into a better and stronger person. I'm indeed grateful for the leader's diligence in preparing their message. 

If you are interested in this FREE PDF file, please visit my FB page, MUAHRI. Please like my page and send me a message. There I will send to you the PDF file. 

Thank you!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Jellybean said…
Reading your blog left me excited for the upcoming general conference. I’ve been thinking on how to take note on every talks during conference for quite sometime now and you got me! Really appreciate your tips.