February 2021 Bullet Journal Setup

I'm a little late with my February set up because of the emotional struggle lately. My energy level went down and I lose my appetite for doing the things I love to do. The negative thoughts keep coming back to my mind. Inspirations can't get through my head. Last Sunday, in our Church's Sunday School, discussed mental health. What was remarkable to me in that lesson was the counsel to communicate with friends when we are feeling sad. I followed the counsel. I communicated with friends whom I think would be able to comfort me and show moral support. As much as I wanted to share everything with them however I chose to keep it to myself. I am open wide about how I feel and sooner I feel bad about it. Expressing myself became a worry for me because I started to think that other people may interpret my stories like they're bad and I'm good. I learned that communicating with friends means that I need them to help me become positive and happy again. After all the negative things I've heard about myself and the mistake that I made, I believe it doesn't mean I need them to hate or think bad of someone who hurt me or even put doubt on me.


I reviewed my old journal and this quote surprised me. I started getting up when inspiration came. Also, art helps me unburden my mind.

So I came up with this introductory page of February.

I made some revisions to my monthly calendar. I want to try this design for this month.


My monthly log and monthly focus stay intact. 


This month I want to try weekly spread to see if this will help me and see an overall perspective of my tasks. That's it for my bullet journal update.

I will not hold a grudge against anyone. Instead, I will find the strength in each other and lessons from experiences. Take care, everyone!

Post a Comment

0 Comments