March 2021 Set up

It's time to set up my bullet journal for March! Here are some photos of my spreads. I have a slight adjustment made.


I decided to continue to have a cover page for each month because it helps me destress. While doing this, I played a 90's music remix on YouTube. It was really relaxing.


I wanted to put more trackers just to fill in the spaces but I feel it is too much already. I feel it's hard to track different aspects of my life. Tracking my exercise is important for me now.


Monthly focus spread helps me to evaluate myself. It showed me how focus I was during that month. I realized that I get to accomplish a few tasks this February because I tend to get lazy and bothered by emotional stress.


I don't write and sectionalized the whole week on my weekly spread because there are days that I have few tasks but more notes. Sometimes I have no notes but I got a lot of tasks. It depends. I don't want to constraint myself from writing.



Accomplishing one of my goals this week is rewarding. This goal is small but what stops me from accomplishing small goals is having negative "what if" thoughts. My eldest brother told me once to have the bravery to do things. That impressed me because he did not use the word courage, instead, he used BRAVERY. It gives new insight for me every time I remembered that advice. I've realized I have to be brave to act. That's why I want to bring this lesson learned to my March inspirational quote. To remind me that WITHOUT ACTION, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. I have to take action and be brave! Happy March 2021 everyone!

Post a Comment

0 Comments