Finding inspirations!

As part of my exercise routine is to have a brisk walk up to the hill nearby where I live. I meet people and I can see their determination to do their exercise. I also get to see the beauty of nature. 

I realized that when I see those things, I can feel that their light shines before me. Their determination gives me the desire to also keep on doing and going. And seeing the beauty of nature always reminds me that God's mercy and grace are always there for me.


So, we should be grateful for it. We should not despise the things that we have now. The things we don't have now are the reason we have to keep on going and reaching for it. Life always has a meaning.


Listen to your heart because when we are grateful, it means that we have a generous heart to see the good through all the pain and circumstances that we have.

Don't let your heart be hardened because of the pain.


Because in every pain, uncertainty, impossibility, and challenge there is always an opportunity waiting for us as long as we will not stop looking for it! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments