MuaHRi's Etsy Shop


Recently, I resigned from my work and now endeavouring to be an entrepreneur. And decided to re-open my
Etsy shop

As of now, I'm slowly uploading printable templates for Relief Society organization. These templates were created because of the need I saw in serving as Relief Society President in our ward for 10 years now. 

I believe that these templates will help leaders magnify their calling better in three (3) helpful ways, which are;

  1. To better understand their assigned responsibilities.
  2. To organize and plan how to magnify their calling.
  3. To focus on helping sisters.

Delegation of responsibilities is significant. It is not only the president's job. I always hear the previous RS presidents in our ward, they would expressed their sentiments that you become famous and the most tired when you are the Relief Society President because you do all the work. No wonder why sister sometimes feel scared to accept this calling. 

It shouldn't be like that. President Gordon B. Hinckley taught us from general conference that "in.. counsellors there is safety." Counselors are an assistant to their president. 

Furthermore, President Hinckley explained;

As an assistant, the counselor is not the president. He does not assume responsibility and move out ahead of his president.

In presidency meetings, each counselor is free to speak his mind on all issues that come before the presidency. However, it is the prerogative of the president to make the decision, and it is the duty of the counselors to back him in that decision. His decision then becomes their decision, regardless of their previous ideas.

The president, if he is wise, will assign to these chosen assistants particular duties and then leave them free to perform, requiring from them accountability for what happens.

I learned from these teachings. 

I believe that when we fulfill our sacred responsibilities, we can help bless the lives of many sisters. 

I hope you will have time and support my Etsy shop. 

Please click the link here -> MuaHRi Etsy Shop



Post a Comment

0 Comments