A Simple Father's Day Gift



Happy Father's Day to all the Father in the world especially my Father!
Even though I don't have my father with me, I still want to thank him for being my father. I wanted to turn my heart to him.

I prepared something simple for this Father's day. I hope that fathers will like it. At first I planned to make a father's day paper bag but because I feel I don't have time and my partner in craft move to a news house. She became busy also. An inspiration came and I came up with this!


 Materials:
  • Download the label or gum wrapper from HERE.
  • Printer
  • Construction paper
  • Glue
  • Scissor
  • Wrigley's Juicy Fruit or Doublemint

Procedure:
1.  Download and print the label using construction paper.



2. Cut the labels.


3. Take a gum and pull out the original wrapper.


 

4. Wrap the new label we printed.
 




 

I'm sharing you this editable file so you can use your favorite quotation for your father. You can download it from right HERE!
“By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families.”
The Family, A Proclamation to the World
 You can attach a simple note for your father expressing how grateful you are for having him and showing him that you love him.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL!

Post a Comment

0 Comments