Francisco's Family: Unique Unity

If I were to choose a family for the Celebration of the Family, Francisco's Family will be the first thing on my mind.

Why?
Because I am always impress to see their family every Sunday in the church with THE SAME COLOR OF CLOTHES.


Can you imagine? :-) every Sunday without miss!
I thought that at first it would be difficult to do it. And I feel that the mother and father is really doing their best to teach their children their very unique family tradition.
They know that unity is important in the family. 


They know that family home evening, family prayer and family scripture study is very much important.
They can feel they are wrong if someone will not wear the same color with the family during Sunday. 
I really admire them. I feel that every family is different and unique. I like to follow them but I think I can't do that same color on every Sunday because I have to collect clothes and other stuff but they are a great example to me that I can always think of. 


It is funny to hear from the children as I interviewed him that they thought the Church requires every family to wear the same color of clothes on Sundays. At the young age, they don't know the reasons as long as they follow their parents especially their mother. But they have realized that only their family is doing this unique tradition. 
They are loving it. And will strive in doing it with their family.


Today, I want you to meet, Bro. Rizmor Francisco. He is the first returned missionary of the family. He is the eldest son of five children.

*********************************************************************
 "And i give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatsoever shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven:and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven"
Matthew 16:19

In this particular verse, Jesus Christ gave Peter,the head of his apostles,the authority and power to BIND/SEAL.
In Helaman 10:7 also a prophet in the book of Mormon named Helaman was given the power to SEAL.


Every time I read these verses I am always reminded of a certain Hymn in the Hymn book. "Families can be together forever". This power and authority that was given to these wonderful men was the power to seal families. In other words, families can truly be together. Even death is not a hindrance for happiness. I am grateful to know about these simple truths. With the gospel we can be maintain our family on earth and we can be together with them in heaven.
I know GOD has given us a family in order for us to learn. In the family,we all started to learn all things necessary in order for us to survive this very competitive world.The gospel has truly helped me understand the importance of family.

After the dedication of Cebu Philippine Temple.

In my family we strive to be united. A simple practice that we do every Sunday is we wear the same color of clothes in going and attending church services. A sign of unity. This is not much but it taught me a simple lesson. If we are united we shall understand each other. If we understand each other, whatsoever trials shall come, it can nowise trample our relationship with our family.



I believe that families can be together. Families are ordained of God. Families is meant for happiness. My family is not perfect, but as Elder Robert D Hales said
"If we live the laws pertaining to celestial marriage, we will, with our spouse and with our family be able to have a little HEAVEN on earth"
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints ain't just a church that taught us about our savior. But it teaches us the importance of the teaching of Jesus Christ and applying it to our family in which we can be together FOREVER.
and I know this to be true.

*********************************************************************

"Parents have sacred duty to rear their children in love and righteousness, to provide their physical and spiritual needs, and to teach them to love and serve one another, observe the commandments of God, and be law-abiding citizens wherever they live."

 The Family: A Proclamation to the World

Thank you so much Bro. Rizmor Francisco!

You're family is such an inspiration for everyone! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments