Making Tamarind Jam

Our Ward Relief Society Sisters had a great time together at our Relief Society President's house last Saturday. We are thankful for her hubby for taking care of the children.

Sis. Ordesta, our R.S. President, taught us how to make TAMARIND JAM as part of our food preservation and emergency preparedness.

TAMARIND JAM

Ingredients:

1 bottle - 8 o.z. Sprite
1 kg - Tamarind
1 kg - White Sugar
 
Sorry for the photo quality. I used my phone's cam.

Procedure:
Combine all ingredients.


Mix Mix Mix! :-) Until Sugar is completely dissolve.



The mixture will look crystallized. It indicates that the sugar was already dissolved. Yay! I sounds expert! ha ha..


 Let it cool and transfer into a container.



Sorry for the photo quality. I used my phone's cam.
This is so yummy! :-) Very cheap! Good Luck!

Post a Comment

0 Comments