Relief Society Interest Survey

I remembered when I was called as the Relief Society Meeting Coordinator before; I was told to make an "Interest Survey" with the Sisters in our ward. We have benefited from the survey because we learned the talents and interests of our sisters. 

It is necessary that we too show interest in every Sister's talent, interest, and what they love to share. It creates a bond of sisterhood and a world of good stuff and thoughts. 
That is what I really want to happen. 

I, personally, have to experience that. Over time, I realized to myself what should I prioritize the most and would love to do the most. And it was scripture study, crafts, activities, gardening, sewing, and home. This is why I have this blog. And thank you to the viewers that show interest in what I do. I also really admire those bloggers out there with the same interest and priorities align with the Lord's will. 

Also, we wanted to know each of their talents for future needs. They are good tools for the Lord's storehouse. 

Sharing with you today our Relief Society Interest Survey. 

The lists were copied from the Handbook of Instruction. They were actually the themes that the activity should focus on. 

This year our goal is to help my sister become more self-reliant. We will plan for each of the themes and focus on being self-reliant. 

We hope that each sister will practice how to be self-reliant and be able to share and serve. 


Post a Comment

3 Comments

Michelle said…
When I clicked on your survey, it linked to a pdf checklist for 72 hour kits instead. I am interested in seeing your survey since I'm trying to put one together.
Michelle said…
I clicked on the link to your Relief Society Interest Survey, but it pulled up a link on 72 hour kits instead. I would like to see your survey for ideas since I am trying to put together a similar survey.
Mari said…
Hi Michelle, sorry for that mistake. I already updated the link. The file in Microsoft Publisher format. Let me know how I can be of help to you. Thank you!