Bullet Journal November Monthly Log




  Monthly Log Page

    In the first few months of using the bullet journal method, I really don't understand what a monthly log is. At first, I wrote everything that happened each day. Until such time I felt that I'm not doing it right. In addition, I was really confused about what should a monthly log consists of. 

    Now, I am so happy and satisfied with my monthly setup. The month word was emphasized size. This is the modest I can be about writing the month title. 

    Under the month title, I wrote “TIMELINE OF EVENTS” to remind myself to log the important events or happenings. 

   One more question I wrote was, “What happened this month?” This question allows me to write things not only about me but also about my family and friend's accomplishments that I am happy and proud of. I don’t know if I’m going to remove this out until I totally get used to it and will never forget this, or I’ll just keep it there to always remind me.

     This monthly log setup is exactly as Ryder Carroll describes in his book. I like it this way because it is simplified that is quick to set up, and at a glance, I can know my monthly milestones.





 Monthly Task Page

  On the right side of the monthly log is the task setup. This arrangement is not exactly the same as described in the book. At the heading, I wrote two questions to remind me to focus on, “WHAT MATTERS THIS MONTH?” and “WHAT ARE MY PRIORITIES?”

Each month sometimes get overwhelmed with so many tasks I wanted to accomplish. I would write down a long list. Every time a task would pop into my mind, I feel eager and my list keeps on adding. However, I realized my time can’t catch it all, my mind can’t focus on all and I could not feel the joy of completing a task. I get frustrated. I ran faster than my strength.

These questions help me to calm down and be humble. It helps me filter all the tasks to what really matters and most priority. This time I would ask in prayer for the grace of God that I would be able to do my task with joy and fulfillment.

In this setup, there is a calendar for events and meetings. I moved all that is in my future log in here.

Under priorities, I examine what matters this month and make it a priority. 

I also have trackers on this page. I like this calendar style and circles without numbers because it is so easy and fast to setup. In one glance, I can appreciate my improvement. And easy to disapprove of my laziness. hahaha!


Monthly Goal Page

This is more like the sprint goals that Ryder Carroll mentioned in his book. I get to ponder and study really hard how to present it to my bullet journal.

So, I came up with this monthly sprint goal setup. I tried this last month and I think it works for me. I decided to continue this way. 


I'm excited to share with you these ideas. I hope I could send a small inspiration to you! Until next bullet journal ideas! Thank you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments