2021 Bullet Journal Set-up

 


The year 2020 is almost over. It seems that the internet is flooding with the 2021 Bullet Journal set-up. They are all inspiring. Most of them have a very creative and artistic design and some are just minimal.

I was inspired to do my set-up as well. I'm excited to share this with you today. 

I chose to use the dotted notebook of Limelight for next year. I bought this last year. It has 100 leaves and 120 gsm. I like that the cover is hardbound.

Before I did my set-up, I checked and reviewed my old bullet journals. Actually, I found the bullet journal method in September and started in October of last year. I read and studied it first before I began.


My first bullet journal is worn out. I just used an ordinary blank notebook. It turned out that my first journal was a trial and error version. I was experimenting with the method of Ryder Carroll with my own style that I was used to, plus the other ways I found on the internet.

Finally, this year I came up with the best set-up to accomplish my goals. Most of my pages are exactly as describe by Ryder Carroll.


I wrote my name for the introduction and the year in small font.


This has been my guiding principle for my life. I came across this scripture verse when I first read the Bible when I was in high school. At that time I was determined to learn what the Bible says. This scripture has remained in my heart and mind. Up until now when I face challenges, this is very helpful for me in making decisions.


I always bring this map of Cebu along with me. I still want to have an index just because.



I want my future log to be exactly as described in the bullet journal method because for many trials, I found out that I don't need a calendar here. All I need is to write advanced appointments or events. 


This is important for me to set goals in different life areas.





I love to see this vision board with photos of what I envision for myself and my family.


These are the goal-setting pages. This is how I interpreted Ryder Caroll's goals and sprint. I think this has helped me a lot. And I'm continuing this way and improve it later.




From my life goal, I choose five of them that I have to focus on. For each of these goals, I will make a sprint and small tasks.


I discontinue making a monthly title page. This time I was inspired to make my monthly task in a calendar style because I want to resolve my scheduling problem from finances, appointments, deadlines, to dues. 

I just leave empty the right side of the calendar after my exercise tracker because I still have to figure out how to present my schedules.


The monthly log and monthly goals are effective for me.


And of course, I still chose to go daily log. I have a post on how I set-up my daily log. I am considering having a week at glance every Monday. I wanted to see what is going to accomplish for the entire week.

The new rule that became less stressful for me was;

1. No more budgeting and expense tracker in my bullet journal. I set-up my finances in google sheet. I will be sharing it with you for the next blog post.

2. Make it simple.

3. Be productive.

Before the year 2020 ends, here's my reflection collection.





There you go for my 2021 Bullet Journal Set-up. I hope I contributed something to inspire you! 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Jellybean said…
Thank you for your tips. I am about to start my own bullet Journal.