Christmas Dinner Placemat Activity

 


Christmas is coming and I am so excited to have a Christmas Dinner with the missionaries using this new Christmas Placemat that I made today. 

I want it fun this time. I got a lot of inspiration from my google searches. It is so amazing. 

What's in this placemat? 

  • Christmas Music - You have to guess the title of the song by using the music notes. 
  • Christmas Emoji Quiz - You have to guess the title of the song by using the emoji.
  • What Christmas Means to me - Here you have to doodle your answers. I found this blog post from GRAPHIC'O TOAST her super cute doodles. 
  • Message for the Christmas Dinner Host - This placemat will serve as a simple remembrance and token to the missionaries or friends that I invited for Christmas dinner. Also, I would be glad for just a simple Christmas message from them as my remembrance also. 
If you have no plans to invite someone and just celebrate with your family, this could be a good addition to your Christmas tradition. I have included a pdf copy for family use. 

I'm excited about how fun our dinner would be. I hope that this may serve a purpose for your Christmas dinner as well. 

You may click the link below for your free copy. Merry Christmas to all!

DOWNLOAD:

Post a Comment

0 Comments